Whether you want to know the conservation status of your property, what species of plant or animal are on your lands, the extent of alien invasive plants in your fields, the amount of water you would have at your disposal if you removed your aliens, HilLand Associates (HA) Environmental Consultants has the expertise and experience to take care of your needs.
If you are undertaking a process for development authorization we, or our associates, can assist you at every ecological level. We will provide optimum ecological information in easily readable and understandable reports that any decision-making authority can use to make decisions.
So, whether you are building a house or developing a golf course HA Environmental Consultants can provide you with ecological information that will be relevant to your site. Very often this information is used directly in management plans, and even marketing reports and documents. Your site then becomes unique.
We carry out investigations into biodiversity, habitats and species. Various phases are undertaken from an initial data trawl (desk-top study) – where an interim report can be produced quite quickly – to field surveys (lists, surveys and censuses), through interpretation, planning, design, implementation and management phases, and finally monitoring – where detailed reports are produced concerning seasonality, protection and rehabilitation.
Take a look at our more detailed list of services by selecting a category below.
- Ecological Inventories
- Ecological Surveys
- Ecological Analysis
- Ecological Assessments
- Sensitivity Analysis and Mapping
- Invasive and Alien Species
- Pollution, Waste and Recycling
- Reclamation and Rehabilitation
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Coastal Dune Ecology
- Fauna and Flora Surveys
- Inter tidal Ecology
We provide a service whereby a data trawl can be undertaken,
- for a relevant environmental topic within the Southern Cape Garden Route – using our in-house reference library system, or,
- a general environmental topic search for specific information nationally or internationally – using the internet, reference libraries, research institutes and other search methods at our disposal.